Auto Spell Checker - turning back on?

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Jun 18 09:28:41 PDT 2012

FM 10 ( all patched and current) and Win 7, 64-bit. After installing FM 10 a
few months ago,  and changing just two default settings (Tooltips set to
Hidden and Show Warnings while clearing History), I began using FM 10 w/ out
any major issues. The Auto Spell Check function was working as is out of the
box (incorrectly spelled words automatically underlined with a red squiggly
line, etc.) and I enjoyed this feature rather than having to manually run
the spell check function. Somehow, this Auto Spell Check function got
cleared and I am not sure how. I noticed this today when I saw an
incorrectly spelled word ("inlcudes" instead of "includes") was not
underlined w/ a red squiggly line.) I went to Edit > Spell Checker and
selected Automatic Correction, but I still no longer apparently have this
Auto Spell Check function enabled. I have closed all my open files, rebooted
FM, and reopened files that I know have misspellings (intentional ones to
see if they would be automatically flagged), and they are not. I am having
to manually run Spell Checker for each and every FM file w/ which I am
working.

Have any of you run into this problem before and if so, how did you solve
it?

Thanks so much,

TVB