IXGen alive??

Frank Stearns franks at fsatools.com
Thu Jun 21 15:06:11 PDT 2012

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012, Harding, Dan wrote:

> They have been having major email issues for months. Every time I
> send an email it goes unresponded. Your best bet is to call them by
> phone.

Hi Dan -

Yikes! Every time?? We seem to have gotten at least some messages
back and forth since the beginning of the year. :)

Let me know right away the next you don't get a reply from us within a
few hours. We do have a long-time reputation of very fast response to
emails; do let us know if you experience otherwise.

Thanks,

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
*** IXGEN 7-10 for FRAMEMAKER 10 IS HERE! ***
franks at fsatools.com <mailto:franks at fsatools.com>
TOLL FREE Voice (USA and Canada):  800-567-6421
USA Voice: 360-892-3970  http://www.fsatools.com