Adobe Community Forums and Obtuse website

Scott Turner quills at airmail.net
Tue Jun 19 09:45:55 PDT 2012

After not going to the Adobe website for several years, simply because I didn't need any support, I visited it today.

Is it simply me in my old age or has Adobe gone one better than Microsoft in making their corporate website TOTALLY unusable? I could not find any sign of the community forums, nor could I easily find a link to the support area.

Dov, are you reading this?

I'm a long-time customer an Adobe has basically told me today that I am not important to them. I refuse to buy Microsoft products because of that attitude. Is Adobe set in making my experience with them the same as with Microsoft?

Tell your masters that programmers and marketing should NOT be allowed to design interfaces, nor do they have an clue about how to satisfy customers.

I am incensed, frustrated, and extremely angry that I can't find the Information that I need through their now non-existent support channel.

Scott