Adobe Community Forums and Obtuse website

Tue Jun 19 10:02:00 PDT 2012

Scott Turner wrote:

> Is it simply me in my old age or has Adobe gone one better than
> Microsoft in making their corporate website TOTALLY unusable? I could
> not find any sign of the community forums, nor could I easily find a
> link to the support area.
<snip>
> I am incensed, frustrated, and extremely angry that I can't find the
> Information that I need through their now non-existent support channel.

Go to Adobe.com. In the menu at the top, click Help. On the Adobe Support page, scan down to Meet + Ask + Follow: "In a community of creative experts, Help is not a document. It's a conversation. Join in" Click Join in.

Or, at Adobe.com, go to the gray navigation/sitemap table at the bottom of the page. Under Learning, click Forums.

Now was that so hard? ;-)

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.