Ann: IXGen alive?? | ... and more tools

Georg Eck eck at squidds.de
Wed Jun 20 00:38:17 PDT 2012

Hi Stuart,

I don't know that IXGen is alive, we have the feature: Index Markers by
configuration
That`s part of TOOLBOX (since FrameMaker 5) or now part of Finalyser
(since FrameMaker 10).

If you like more information, please visit the online help:
http://finalyser.com/help/#page/Finalyser%2520Online-Help/Indexmarken.xm
l.17.1.html

TOOLBOX and Finalyser are a collection of efficiently Plug-Ins and now
ExtendScripts too for FrameMaker since 5.
SQUIDDS is the Vendor, I'm the founder and Adobe Certified Expert.
More information in TOOLBOX: www.toolboxforme.com
More information in Finalyser: www.finalyser.com

- Georg
   more as 20 years experience in TechComm

Your Question:

Does anyone know of any problem over at fsatools (makers of IXGen)?
I've sent two messages, June 6 and June 13, and have had no reply.

Frank, are you on this list?

thanks,

--
Stuart Rogers