Ann: IXGen alive?? | ... and more tools

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Jun 20 07:57:00 PDT 2012

Thanks, Georg!

I'll stick with IXGen, though, as I've already paid for a licence.  In
the meantime, I've been in touch by phone with Frank at FSAtools, and he
discovered that he cannot send messages to this list, and hadn't been
receiving any for some time.  So I've got my licence upgrade, and he's
got his IT problem ;-)

Best,
Stuart

--