how to italicize every instance of certain words

Kenneth C. Benson kbenson at pegtype.com
Mon Jun 25 18:39:30 PDT 2012

Not sure if this helps at all; I'm just thinking out loud.

Indesign has had a feature for the last few versions called GREP styles.
I've used it to do exactly what Carol wants to do: highlight certain
words or word combinations (maybe even in certain places, or
followed/preceded by certain characters). When you want to add a new
word, you just add a new GREP style. GREP styles are applied on the fly
all the time (i.e., once the GREP style is made, it applies itself
without any further user intervention).

Has anyone ever heard of a GREP style add-on for Frame?

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type
www.pegtype.com