Single sourcing from Frame and a wiki ... or something ...

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:29:36 PDT 2012

Unfortunately I can only reply that we have the same problem, and that I ended up writing docs straight in the wiki (and banging my head on walls). One of ou dev did a nice job to produce neat HTMLs from the Wiki, but it is still very frech (we're currently profreading the first user's guide written this way). For PDF export, nothing matching PDF produced from FM has been done yet.

What I can say is that I am not happy with that, but devs are, because now I'm using THEIR tool, and them not MINE. But I'm the sole writer and they're stronger than me... :).

Any help on that question would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Mathieu