Windows 7 compatilbility for FrameMaker 8

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:29:27 PST 2012

I believe if you visit the Frame Download page, there's a patched install
for 8 available that's likely to be lots fresher than the disks you have...

Also, the first couple of things that occurred to me about working with the
disks you have: are that the person who ran the installation a.) didn't
have local admin rights on the PC, b.) Didn't run the installation routine
as Administrator, and/or c.) didn't set the W7 compatibility mode to XP
when they ran the installation.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.