TOC and Index fail to retain page setting formats when .book file is printed to PDF using Framescript

Theresa Navarro Theresa_Navarro at bio-rad.com
Mon Mar 5 16:07:08 PST 2012

Hi,

The TOC and Index in my book file do not retain their custom page size
settings (7 x 8.5) when a PDF is generated using Framescript.

I can create the PDF with correct page size settings when I print to PDF
manually.

Is there something special with Framescript that I need to know about? I
am NOT a programmer and did not write this script. I believe my partner
found this simple generation script from a Frame topic.

All other files within the book file print to PDF correctly, so I think it
 has something to do with the generated file.

Best,

Theresa Navarro
Technical Writer