trick for wrapping headings in TOC?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:23:27 PST 2012

The solution is easy: just use *two* tabs rather than one between the <$paratext> and <$pagenum> building blocks in the prototypes on the TOC reference page. The second tab is ignored for short lines but right-aligns the page number for lines that wrap.

But you probably knew that already, so i guess I need to apologise in advance.

-Fred Ridder