Trick for wrapping entries for indexes query

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 10:10:37 PDT 2012

Rather than deal with all this, I made a tool called TocBreaker.  You go into your generated file (TOC or Index), and put in hard line breaks and page breaks where you want them in the file, and then save that info to the Reference page.  Then, the next time you generate, you call the feature to re-apply these line and page breaks.  If your doc structure has remained more or less the same, you're golden.  If not, then you probably need new breaks anyway.

Of all the freeware tools I've made, this is the one I use the most.

cud