Table Footnotes

Klaus Daube frame at daube.ch
Thu Mar 15 10:27:19 PDT 2012

On 14 Mar 2012 at 15:57, Joel wrote:

> Apologies if this has been asked before - I attempted to search the
> archives and didn't see any good way to do it.
> I want to put my table footnotes in the last row of the table and I
> can't see a good way to do it. Does anyone have a method? Thanks,

By itself FM puts Table-footnotes after the table.

If you want to have them collected within the table, you need to do it yourself:
- Write the footnotes in an arbitary ¶-format (e.g. tf-table-footnote) into the table row
- Define a cross ref format for the references to your footnotes. You may need to define an
appropriate character format also.
- At the place of the footnote references, insert a crossreference to the relevant fopotnote-¶ and
format this with the defined format.

HTH
Klaus Daube