Cannot print book PDFs from network drive

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 05:24:19 PDT 2012

This sounds like a symptom of the network timing out as Frame sequentially
requests files to do the printing and each one has to be processed by the
computer's anti-virus programs as it's opened -- it comes up every now and
again and you can see similar stuff in the archives.

You may be able to test for this by turning off your local anti-virus for a
few minutes, but the usual work around is to open all the files in the book
before printing.

If it is, as some suspect, a hidden dialog box, you should be able to spot
is with the Windows Alt-Tab combination that cycles through the windows. If
a window is off-screen, increase your video resolution to make the screen
display smaller and see if you can hit it.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.