best use of graphics in FM

Beverly Robinson beverly_robinson at datacard.com
Wed Mar 21 11:05:00 PDT 2012

Responding from Digest land

1.       I, too, use SnagIt. I've never timed myself but I'm sure that by using keyboard shortcuts as much as possible I can select, save, and import by reference in less than a minute.

2.       You are not being too controlling.

3.       The best argument I can think of to bolster your side of the story is to insist that your co-worker do his own technical review recovery.  (You said that you've "had to completely redo correctly with edits throughout following its technical review".) If he has to suffer the consequences of his unprofessional methods, maybe he'll see the wisdom of your professional way of working. At the least, you will be taking care of your own mental health.

Best of luck to you,
Beverly

NOTICE - This message and any attachment(s) are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  Unless you are an intended recipient, you may not use, copy, retain, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message and any attachment(s).  If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please immediately contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment(s).