Upgrading from 9 to 10

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Mar 22 13:11:18 PDT 2012

And, I received a 50/50 split on a previous inquiry as to whether an upgrade
would nuke my existing workspaces. I did not uninstall Framemaker 9 for this
reason before installing the upgrade, and sigh, no joy. No workspaces
apparently were saved. Before I uninstall Framemaker 9 (and fling it or
something to relieve my frustration out the window), is there anything that
I can save from FM 9/copy over from FM 9 to my FM 10 installation that might
magically recreate these workspaces automatically?

Win 7, 64-bit system.

Thanks all,

TVB