Upgrading from 9 to 10

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Mar 22 13:40:36 PDT 2012

Hi Tammy,

Workspaces in FrameMaker 10 are saved in the FrameMaker installation folder
in fminit\WorkSpaces\UnStructured (or Structured). Each workspace file is an
XML file with a .fws extension. I am not sure about FrameMaker 9, but if
they are located in the same place, you could copy them from your FrameMaker
9 folder to the corresponding FrameMaker 10 folder. I would backup the
FrameMaker 10 .fws files first, just in case. Please let me know if you have
any questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

*** 585-283-5045 *** NEW NUMBER