Upgrading from 9 to 10

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Thu Mar 22 13:44:56 PDT 2012

Found them - they're hiding in the hidden Application Data folder - on my XP machine it's in C:\Documents and Settings\user_name\Application Data\Adobe\FrameMaker\9\WorkSpaces\UnStructured\ (or Structured as the case may be). Look for the .cfws and .fws files (not sure what the diff is between them).