Pagination: Top of Column

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Tue Mar 27 09:36:24 PDT 2012

I’m compiling many short, short stories into a book. I’d like the
heading for the story (author + title) to be positioned in the same
place on the page.

Previously I had a master page where I had split the body text frame
into 6 slots (3 high x 2 columns). Setting the Paragraph Tag to
Pagination: Top of Column worked perfectly putting the author at the top
of the next available slot.

Because of confusion with bookmarks in the pdf version, I’ve decided to
reduce the slots to 3 vertical slots. Now the Pagination: Top of Column
no longer works to move the author to the top of the next body text
frame. Also the Master Page usage is no longer working properly.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

Theresa
--
Theresa de Valence
TdeV at bstw.com