Keyboard shortcut for...

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Fri May 4 10:37:43 PDT 2012

I've looked and failed to find another "apply to all in book" function that would be very helpful.

I would like to be able to select all the files in a book and toggle between "Preview Final" and "Preview Off"

I don't accept Track Changes until after a book has been officially released and I am beginning to work on the next revision, so being able to view/hide Track Changes is mandatory for me - but having to do it at the file level is beyond tedious.

Alison

FM 9 Version: 9.0p255
Unstructured
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit