Framemaker 10 and DITA

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed May 9 17:45:45 PDT 2012

I have used FM 9 to author and create PDFs and WebWorks ePublisher to create Web Help, draft PDFs, and chm files. I'm pretty sure you can make context-sensitive JavaHelp with ePublisher, too.

Nadine

>________________________________

    produce PDF and context-sensitive Javahelp through single sourcing.
    Whilst a very wise person has advised to disregard DITA, I was
    wondering if anyone has any experience of deploying this option with
    Framemaker 10?

>Thanks,
>Kat
>
>--
>
>Best regards
>
>Katrina
>________________________________
>
>Katrina Owens
>Technical Communicator
>Psymetrix Limited
>Mitchell
            House - 1st Floor
>5 Mitchell Street
>Edinburgh, EH6 7BD,
            Scotland, UK

>tel: +44 (0)131 510 724 fax: +44 (0)131 555
            5185
>email: katrina.owens at psymetrix.com
>________________________________
>
>This email and any files attached ("message") are confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone (+44 131 510 0700), delete the contents of this transmission and destroy any copies made.
>
>We
            accept no liability for virus-related damage or loss. It is
            your
            responsibility to check for viruses.  You must not copy, use
            or
            retransmit this message without our consent.  Non
            business-related content is not authorised by us and we
            shall not be
            liable for it, nor for changes occurring after this message
            was
            originally sent. Nothing in this message is intended to be
            of a
            contractual nature unless specifically stated and properly
            authorised. The e-mail and IT systems of Psymetrix Limited
            may be
            monitored or recorded by or on behalf of Psymetrix
            Limited.

>Psymetrix Limited: Registered in Scotland with
            Registered Number SC171135. Registered Office: 5th Floor, 7
            Castle
            Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3AH, UK.