Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Thu May 17 15:26:12 PDT 2012

I'm not terribly surprised about this. No, there's nothing very useful
that ships with the product. There's a lot "out there" in blogs and
wikis and maillists .. but unless you know where to look or who to ask,
you're probably out of luck. Yes .. posting to the FM forum should have
provided more than just a reference to the docs.

The problem is that "creating a DITA project" in FrameMaker is really no
different than doing that in any other XML authoring tool. You do need
to understand the structured FrameMaker UI, but DITA is DITA regardless
of the tool.

I often answer those posts on the FM forum, don't know why I missed it.  :o

...scott