Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Fri May 18 09:05:05 PDT 2012

It's built into FM 10 as it was built in to FM 9. You have to switch to the structured interface to see it (File > Preferences > General). I don't have very much experience with FM 10, but if you want to use DITA 1.2, the underlying templates and EDDs are different than FM 9. Someone more knowledgeable than I am about FM 10 might have more to say about that.

Nadine