Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri May 18 11:18:01 PDT 2012

Oh my .. I don't know how I left that out of my post. Yes .. DITA2Go is
an excellent choice for publishing from DITA. Especially since you can
now run it directly from the DITA-FMx menu in Frame (7.2 on up)!

Jeremy .. I may just quote you in the future. This is so true .. "OT is
the most expensive free software ever created" .. !

Cheers,

...scott