Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri May 18 13:59:56 PDT 2012

Hi, Yves.

Oh, I agree that if I were indeed _needing_ to use DITA for my work right now, then DITA-FMx would be at the top of the list.

However, with my current documentation workflow (as mentioned in a different thread), it is overkill for me to buy DITA-FMx for my own education purposes at this time. ☺

Thanks for the added information, and the endorsement, though.