Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:46:39 PDT 2012

Hi Syed

Buying DITA-FMx makes sense for everyone who is using FrameMaker. Just take
a look at the DITA Feature Comparison on the Leximation site:

www.leximation.com/dita-fmx/featurecomparison.php

Believe me, you cannot really "do DITA" in a production environment with
FrameMaker without DITA-FMx.

Cheers

--
Yves Barbion