Turkish Characters Don't Display

Ed Lightle elightle at commandalkon.com
Thu May 24 08:39:51 PDT 2012

Here is some more information from my translator.

- FrameMaker 7.1
- Windows Vista Home Premium

- Turkish text is being transfered from TTX (Trados) format to MIF. The characters get lost in the transfer. We found a font called Arial TUR for FM. Once we have the text in MIF, we change the font to Arial TUR and it is working.

- Destination paragraph style font is Arial TUR. Check and see that you have Arial TUR in your list of fonts for FM.

Thanks,
Ed Lightle