Better Way to Assign Master Pages?

Bernard Gagne bernygagne at rogers.com
Fri May 25 13:28:52 PDT 2012

Hi Karen,
As I understand it, only paragraph tags in the main flow (body pages) can be used to map Master Pages. Anything in the Headers and Footers is ignored.
If that is what you are trying to do, then you will need to change your tactics. Try mapping to the paragraph tags used for the runing head text instead. You are using variables, right?
Best regards,

Berny Gagne
Sr. Technical Writer
Thinkpath Engineering