Better Way to Assign Master Pages?

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:35:53 PDT 2012

Bernard Gagne wrote:

>As I understand it, only paragraph tags in the main flow (body
>pages) can be used to map Master Pages. Anything in the Headers and
>Footers is ignored.

I thought that's what I was doing: mapping a master page to a
paragraph tag in the main flow (that happens to be a heading) so a
given master page would be invoked. Then that master page would pick
up the proper tag as specified in its running header variable and pop
that text into the running head. Guess I'll check my doc again and
make sure that's what I actually did.

Thanks,
Karen