Problems with PDF creation since Windows update

Laura Fergusson l.fergusson at codestuff.net
Tue May 29 05:34:09 PDT 2012

Has anyone else had problems with creating PDFs from Framemaker since the weekend?
There appear to have been 3 Windows updates on Sunday evening and since then I can't Save as PDF.

I'm using Frame 8 on Windows 7.

I am now resorting to trying to save as a ps and then distilling, like I used to do in the dim and distant past...

If anyone has any ideas, that would be great. I have tried using System restore but for some reason it keeps failing no matter which point I choose.

Many thanks
Laura