Problems with PDF creation since Windows update

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Wed May 30 10:15:52 PDT 2012

A lot of people have trouble with Save as PDF. You are better of Printing to Adobe PDF, but you can uncheck the saves as a file option and see your PDF straightaway.
john

From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Laura Fergusson
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:34 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Problems with PDF creation since Windows update

Has anyone else had problems with creating PDFs from Framemaker since the weekend?
There appear to have been 3 Windows updates on Sunday evening and since then I can't Save as PDF.

I'm using Frame 8 on Windows 7.

I am now resorting to trying to save as a ps and then distilling, like I used to do in the dim and distant past...

If anyone has any ideas, that would be great. I have tried using System restore but for some reason it keeps failing no matter which point I choose.

Many thanks
Laura