Manually resizing table cell width

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Sat Nov 3 21:55:51 PDT 2012

For whatever plusses and minuses there are to Adobe using OWL for its user interface, there is nothing that it can do that would require a system reboot to work correctly. Once you have left the application using OWL, you are completely out of that environment. There is nothing persistent about OWL that gets reset only by a reboot operation. Nor does OWL operate at a protection level of the operating system where it can have that level of influence.

Given that Adobe has not heard of experiences similar to yours from its millions of users of its applications that use this interface (i.e., all the CS applications, for example), the issues you are experiencing may be local to your system., possibly either the video driver or video card itself.

Please submit a report to Adobe including specific information about the anomalies you are experiencing and information about your system's configuration, especially video card and video driver version.

            - Dov

[cid:image001.png at 01CDB9F0.966E8F10]

Dov Isaacs
Principal Scientist
Adobe Systems Incorporated

+1 408.536.2896 (tel)
+1 408.242.5161 (cell)
isaacs at adobe.com<mailto:isaacs at adobe.com>

345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA  95110-2704 USA
http://www.adobe.com<http://www.adobe.com/>

Feel free to print this e-mail
if your needs dictate hard copy.
There is no need to feel guilty about printing!
Paper is renewable and recyclable.