Manually resizing table cell width

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Nov 5 08:06:14 PST 2012

Most of those OWL users are on Macs, aren't they?

Maybe I'm mistakenly blaming OWL for some other code in the TCS 3.5
suite. The other day when saving as PDF it failed with an error
message in the FrameMaker console regarding some font handler. The
message said to reboot the system. Nothing else (killing the process
tree, etc.) seemed to clear up the problem, so I rebooted and it was
gone.