Webworks ePublisher price

Eichelberger, Mark (King of Prussia) Mark.Eichelberger at fiserv.com
Tue Nov 13 13:05:39 PST 2012

Pricing varies based on the amount of user licenses you wish to purchase and the yearly subscription options.  Our cost is $795 per one user license and a yearly subscription that provides 4 quarterly software releases and unlimited support.  I am not sure if there will be a price increase for 2013, as I have not yet received the invoice.

Hope that helps.

Mark Eichelberger
Senior Technical Writer
Credit Union Solutions