Webworks ePublisher price

Ben Allums allums at webworks.com
Tue Nov 13 13:19:19 PST 2012

On 11/13/2012 2:53 PM, Carol J. Elkins wrote:
> Sigh. I thought I'd have a look at ePublisher to see how it compares
> price-wise to RoboHelp. Maybe I'm missing something on their Web site,
> but it appears that the only way to find out the price is to give them
> my contact information first via a form. I object to that practice on
> principal. Does anyone know the current cost for ePublisher and what the
> cost of the new version that works with Frame 11 might be?

Carol,

Pricing information is on our website as part of the tour:

   <http://www.webworks.com/Tour/Pricing_Advantage/>
   $795 per Designer seat, $295 per Express seat

Generally, you'd buy one Designer seat to get started and add Express
seats as needed to support additional writers.  Pricing includes support
for FrameMaker, Word, and DITA input.

On 11/13/2012 3:05 PM, Eichelberger, Mark (King of Prussia) wrote:
> Pricing varies based on the amount of user licenses you wish to purchase
> and the yearly subscription options. Our cost is $795 per one user
> license and a yearly subscription that provides 4 quarterly software
> releases and unlimited support. I am not sure if there will be a price
> increase for 2013, as I have not yet received the invoice.

We have no plans to increase pricing for 2013.  Our pricing has held
stable since the beginning of 2010.

Ben Allums
Director of Engineering
allums at webworks.com