ANN: List of FrameMaker Utilities and Plugins, v4.0, now available

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 17:23:07 PST 2012

For those interested, the list update has been completed.

Jeremy Griffith is kindly hosting it on his site, and you can find it here:

http://mif2go.com/framemaker-resources

If you can't get to the web site, contact me off-list and I'll email
you directly.

Don't forget Scott Prentice's Tool Search, which will also give you
information on FrameScripts.

http://leximation.com/toolsearch/

There are two lists this time through; one sorted by the name of the
utility/plugin and one sorted by the supplier. I've also added a table
for plugins that are, as far as I can determine, no longer publicly
available.

Corrections, additions, deletions, etc., are welcome.

--
Lin Sims