FM 9 Blinking linked images

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Tue Nov 20 09:16:25 PST 2012

Hi,

We have been working like this with documents on a server for years with almost no problems.

I see what you mean by copying the documents and images locally, but in our case we have documents with many text insets containing images...I cannot see how to copy the document, its images, and its text insets and their images in a simple manner. I have no checkout software and count on the network file locking for some protection from document access by multiple users.

If I must proceed as you mention, it would require some effort and file reorganization.

Stephen O'BRIEN
Coordonnateur à la documentation et rédacteur technique senior | Documentation Coordinator and Senior Technical Writer