Confluence 4 export: the one feature that would justify my upgrading from FM10

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Nov 21 08:32:14 PST 2012

Confluence 4's Import from Disk feature uses the undocumented XML
format created by the Export to XML feature.

I experimented with using Webworks ePublisher Designer to convert from
FrameMaker to Confluence 4. It looks fine, but when you edit a page
the code is an uneditable mess of macros and whatnot due to Webworks
using Confluence 3.x wiki markup rather than Confluence 4 XHTML. It
would be fine for read-only publishing.