ANN: Silicon Prairie Updated Plug-ins and Cyber Monday Promotion

steve at siliconprairiesoftware.com steve at siliconprairiesoftware.com
Sun Nov 25 14:41:17 PST 2012

Back in September, I updated Silicon Prairie's FrameMaker plug-ins for
FrameMaker 11. I neglected to announce that the updated plug-ins were
available at that time. What better day to make up for that than Cyber
Monday! If you're doing some online shopping, why not do some work-related
shopping too? Just go to the Silicon Prairie site:

http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com

>From there, you can download the updated plug-ins for FrameMaker 11.
Upgrades for registered users are free. You might also want to get the new
plug-ins that were released in June.

Finally, no Cyber Monday promotion is complete without a discount. Just
use this promo code:

Save10

You'll save 10% on your total purchase of $20 or more in the Silicon
Prairie online store. I hate promo codes that last only a day, so this
code is good until the end of November.

Thanks for all of your past support!

Steve