FrameMaker -> online help solution

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Nov 29 15:57:01 PST 2012

I don't see anywhere in RoboHelp 9 where I could map FrameMaker
markers to page breaks.

The only reference to FM markers I can find is in the FrameMaker
Conversion Settings dialog, where you can define the CSH marker type
(default is TopicAlias).

I find RoboHelp problematic in too many ways to recommend it as a
FrameMaker add-on. (I haven't used it standalone since 2003.)