Buying an old copy of FrameMaker

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Oct 2 10:43:22 PDT 2012

7.2 was the one that added multiple undo. 8 added Unicode support.

9 included the incompetent UI makeover and broke keyboard navigation.
10 doesn't seem much different to me.

Used copies of FrameMaker turn up on eBay now and then. Currently I
see copies of 6, 7, 7.1, and 7.2. Which version are you using?