Upgrade from FM8 to 11? - Thanks

LTC Writer Ltc.writer at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 12:39:38 PDT 2012

Thanks to all who responded. A reply from Harpreet, Adobe Support, says that
the printing issue has been fixed. The other replies are mixed. One of my
clients is using FM10 and eventually, I will not be able to create documents
for them in FM8. I expect I will be upgrading soon.

Tim Lewis
Lewis Technical Communications, Inc.

I previously wrote:
I've been reading the posts about the printing problems, especially when
creating a PDF from a book. I was considering upgrading from version 8 to
11. I produce only PDFs for my clients. One client is now using version 10
but told me that I could continue using version 8, for now. I hope that when
the time comes that I have to use a newer version for this client, Adobe
will have fixed the problem.

Do you recommend I stick with my trusty version 8 or should I add version 11
to my tool set now?