Can Frame's default color definitions be changed?

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Oct 16 13:44:44 PDT 2012

I don't think this is what Carol was asking.

Yes, you can/should define a new colour if you want something different
from the default, as a couple have said.

No, you cannot redefine the default colours and there is no reason to,
because you can create new colours.

I suggest you read up on green, red and blue to see why they are default
colours. Similarly with cyan, magenta, yellow, black and white.

Alan

On 17/10/12 7:23 AM, Harpreet Singh Seehra wrote:
> You can do this, make a new color definition and give it whatever  definition you want it to be(less florescent green) and use it.

AlphaByte
PO Box 1941, Auckland
http://www.alphabyte.co.nz