FW: FM10 - font error

William W. Saylor, PE wsaylor at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 19 19:06:59 PDT 2012

From: William W. Saylor, PE [mailto:wsaylor at earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 6:05 PM
To: 'framers at lists.framerusers.com'
Subject: FM10 - font error

I am using FM10 on a book project and have inherited some older (FM7?) files
that were exchanged using the .mif format. Somewhere there must be a "Times"
font called out, which is no longer available. When I open a single chapter
there is no problem - just an error message saying Times New Roman is used
instead. However, when I put the chapters in a book and use the
document>formatting>number command to set each chapter I get an error that
FM10 can do nothing because of the previous error.

I have searched the document, all tags etc. and can find no reference to or
use of Times. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bill

Saylor Solutions, Inc.

William W. Saylor, PE        (v) 719 481-0433

20075 Promontory Way   (mob) 719 373-3770

Monument, CO 80132

wsaylor at earthlink.net