FW: FM10 - font error

Kenneth C. Benson kbenson at pegtype.com
Sat Oct 20 05:14:38 PDT 2012

If you have to deal with the missing font, you have two choices: load
the font, or find the font usage and change it.

Missing font usages can lurk in such unsuspected places as a deleted
paragraph format in a table header cell with the table header turned
off. These can be very difficult to find in the binary fm file. For
instance, you could go through every table, turn the table header on,
type some copy in each cell, and see if it exposes some old paragraph
format usages you thought you'd gotten rid of many years ago. These are
easy to find in MIF, though. Export to MIF, open in Notepad, search for
Times, replace with the font of your choice.

Kenneth Benson
Pegasus Type
www.pegtype.com