how to create an embedded mini-TOC or similar?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 09:56:46 PDT 2012

Long term, FrameScript is a tool that many of us use everyday in one form
or another, either by coding scripts ourselves, using freeware scripts, or
purchasing professionally created ones...

So I'd write it off either as part of your personal tool kit and take it
with you from job to job, or get it reimbursed by your employer.

Either way, it'll save you hours of manual work.... figure you're worth $50
an hour either to your company or at a contract rate and it pays itself
back pretty quickly.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.