FW: FM10 - font error

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Tue Oct 23 10:45:10 PDT 2012

On 19/10/2012 10:06 PM, William W. Saylor, PE wrote:

> [...]

Apart from what others have said, you are probably getting the error in
the book window because not all your chapter files are open when you
give the numbering command.  In order to format the numbering, FM must
open each closed file, which it tries to do 'silently' (without
presenting you with any error messages). If you first open all the files
in the book and deal with each font warning as it arises, you should be
able to format the numbering from the book window without further
problems.  If you change your Preferences to not remember missing font
names, you can deal with the error messages for the last time by opening
the files, acknowledging the font warnings, then saving the files.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator