Formatting table of contents reference page : color problem

Hélène Le Tutour helene_letutour at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 26 08:35:07 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I have a formatting problem in the reference page of my table of contents. I would like to apply a character format (a color) to the page number only. Although, when I do this, the color is also applied on the leader after the tab, which I would like to remain black like the rest of the text. I know this is possible as I have seen this somewhere else, but I just can't find the solution.

I would like to have this, with black points:
<$paratext>..........<$pagenum>

Instead, I have this, with red points:
<$paratext>..........<$pagenum>

Do you have any idea of how I could do this?
I'm using FM 7.2, by the way (and yes, that's old...).

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best regards
Hélène