Missing Fonts message

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Sep 5 07:34:05 PDT 2012

FM 7, Win 7, 64 bit.  For File Preferences > General, I have Remember
Missing Font Names Selected. I have inherited a book that if I try to update
w/out opening all of files, I get the message "Could not open FileName.fm
because it uses unavailable fonts" for every closed,  non-generated file in
the book; however, whenever I open any of these files, I do NOT get the
message about Filename. fm  using unavailable fonts and stating what font
will be used instead. How do I figure out what fonts are supposedly missing
from these files and get this cleaned up so I can avoid this message if I
don't open every file in the book when updating the book?

TIA,

TVB