FM10 special character

Georg Eck eck at squidds.de
Mon Sep 24 06:34:00 PDT 2012

Hi Tim,

look these pages about a feature called "Special character":
http://www.finalyser.com/help/#page/Finalyser%2520Online-Help/special_ch
aracters.xml.26.1.html

Sample palettes (for non and Unicode):

If you like to test it, feel free the complete package:
www.finalyser.com (for FM10/11)

Note: tekom conference/tcworld October 23-25, 2012 in Wiesbaden
(Germany)
Visit the experts for solutions of TechComm. Hall 8, Booth 807 - SQUIDDS

-          GEorg

Subject: FM10 special character

We upgraded to FM10 this year and now I'm having trouble creating a
special character.  I'm trying to create a right arrow, as in a chemical
equation. (I have the special toolbar, but it doesn't include this.) I
can't seem to get this symbol using the old FM8 method of using a
character and applying a "symbol" character tag.  I looked online and it
suggests using the character palette, but I can't get that to open.  It
seems maybe that was in FM9, but not included in FM10?  Thanks in
advance for any advice!

Tim DeWees